Below we inform you in a transparent manner about the operation on this website (hereinafter “Site”) of the c.d. Cookies.
Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser, eg Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera …) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later, even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, transparent GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to gather information on user behavior and use of services.
A cookie can not retrieve any other data from the user’s hard disk n & eacute; transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser. Some of the functions of cookies can be delegated to other technologies. The term ‘cookies’ refers to cookies and all similar technologies.
- Technical cookies strictly necessary. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of a website that are used to manage various services related to websites (such as a login or access to the functions reserved in the sites). The duration of the cookies is strictly limited to the work session or they can use a longer time of stay in order to remember the choices of the visitor. Deactivation of strictly necessary cookies can compromise the user experience and navigation of the website.
- Analytics cookies (analytics) and services. These cookies are used to collect and analyze the traffic and use of a website anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality and will be discussed in detail later.
- Profiling cookies (not operational on this site). These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience. For more information on these cookies not used by the Website, please visit the appropriate section on the website www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie
1) cookies with data compiled by the user (session ID), the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases;
2) authentication cookies, used for authenticated services, for the duration of a session;
3) user-centric security cookies, used to identify authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration;
4) session cookies for multimedia players, such as cookies for “flash” readers, lasting one session;
5) session cookies for load balancing, lasting one session;
6) persistent cookies for the personalization of the user interface, the duration of a session (or a little more);
7) cookies for sharing content through social plug-ins of third parties, for members of a social network that have logged in.
Definition of “cookies
Purposes of the processing and purposes of technical session cookies.
The Data Controller therefore informs that only technical cookies (such as those listed above) are used on the Website to navigate the Website as they allow essential functions such as authentication, validation, management of a browsing session and prevention of fraud and allow example: to identify if the user has had regular access to areas of the site that require prior authentication or user validation and management of sessions related to various services and applications or data retention for secure access or the fraud control and prevention functions.
For maximum transparency, we list below a series of technical cookies and cases of specific operations on the site:
• cookies implanted in the user’s / contractor’s terminal directly (which will not be used for further purposes) such as session cookies used to “fill the cart” in online reservations on the site, authentication cookies, cookies for multimedia content flash players that do not exceed the duration of the session, personalization cookies (for example, for the choice of the navigation language, call ID and password complete with the typing of the first characters, etc);
• cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site (so-called “analytics” cookies) that only pursue statistical purposes (and not even profiling or marketing) and collect information in aggregate form without possibility; to go back to the identification of the single user. In these cases, since the current legislation requires that the analytics cookies be provided to the interested party clear and adequate indication of the simple ways to oppose (opt-out) their system (including any mechanisms of anonymization of the same cookies) , we specify that you can proceed with the deactivation of the analytics cookies as follows: open your browser, select the settings menu, click on the internet options, open the privacy tab and choose the desired level of cookies blocking. If you want to delete cookies already saved in memory, simply open the security tab and delete the history by checking the “delete cookies” box.
By visiting a website you may receive cookies from sites managed by other organizations (“third parties”) that may reside in Italy or abroad.
An example of this on most websites is the presence of YouTube videos, Google APIs, use of Google Maps, and the use of “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn. These are parts of the page visited generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks in order to increase the visitor’s user experience.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all the sites managed by third parties. The management of information collected by “third parties” is governed by the relevant information to which reference is made. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, we report below the web addresses of different information and how to manage cookies, specifying that the data controller is not responsible for the operation on this site of third-party cookies.
Google informative: on the use of data at the link http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/ and complete information at the link http://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
Google (configuration): the general out-out guide for Google services (Maps, YouTube …) is available at http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ and https://it-it.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
Facebook (configuration): log in to your account. Privacy section. Or follow the various guides on the web for example https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-third-party-cookies
Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security and https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di- other-technologies-similar-from-part -of-twitter
Analysis cookies (Analytics)
As clarified by the General Provision of the Privacy on cookies of 8 May 2014, analytics cookies are similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself : the functions and purposes of the processing on this Site are exactly such.
You can still opt-out by visiting the website http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en by opting out, also you can deny consent and block third-party cookies through plugins for browsers, searching on Google “block and delete third-party cookies” there are many guides that differ depending on the operating system and browser used.
As indicated by the Privacy Guarantor this site does not have the ability to control third-party cookies if you use third-party services (YouTube, Google Maps, “social buttons”) which have sole responsibility for third parties.
In addition, the user is reminded to delete and block the operation of cookies at any time using also plugins for the browser and changing the settings as indicated in the various manuals contained in browsers.
It is not mandatory to acquire the consent to the operation of only technical or third-party cookies or analytics similar to technical cookies. Their deactivation and / or denial to their operation will make it impossible to properly browse the site and / or the inability to use the services, pages, features or content available there.
Optional provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the formats, if any. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Method of treatment
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The processed data will not be disseminated.
Rights of the interested parties / Article 15 and following Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction. Pursuant to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing. Requests should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regulation (EU) 2016/679: Article 15 (Right of access of the interested party)
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that it is or is not undergoing treatment of personal data concerning him and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- where possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right of the data subject to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the interested party.
- Where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the data subject has the right to be informed of the existence of adequate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 relating to the transfer.
- The data controller provides a copy of the personal data being processed. In case of further copies requested by the interested party, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee contribution based on administrative costs. If the interested party submits the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise indicated by the interested party, the information is provided in a commonly used electronic format.
- The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 must not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.